- hung out with and played with my yeh-yeh (granddaddy Leroy from Santa Barbara); he flew home today, which made me sad
- learned how to shake hands with my dad
- picked a scab off my knee for the first time - OW!
- figured out how to turn on and turn off the air conditioner in my room
- got my own set of power tools to work with
- learned how to say and use the words 'wall' and 'walk'; did you know they sound similar but they mean totally different things?
In the past month I have learned to climb up into my high chair all by myself and buckle myself in. I still can't figure out how to unbuckle myself, though; Mom thinks that's OK.