- Haircut that makes me look 7 (I'm only 3 years, 5 months).
- Week off school. (Week of Valentine's day 2011)
- End of naps. Sleeping from 9 at night to 7.
- Start/success of potty training!
- New bike with training wheels and new trailer bike (hooks onto my dad's bike) from Auntie Karen.
- Games games games on PBSKids.org.
- Loving eating all kinds of vegetables that mom and dad cook.
- Aikido class with Abel and Troy on Saturday mornings.
- Pulling on mom's and dad's ears when I'm going to sleep.
- Learning to use dad's Nikon camera (a D70), and shooting pictures all over the house and yard.
- Learning concentration (the game) and beating my dad at it my first try.
- Holding my head in the crook of my elbow whenever I get shy around people.
- Playing imaginary card and board games with my dad, if my game boxes are not around.
- Playing CandyLand.
- Helping mom mix up recipes in giant metal bowls.
- Getting a lollipop each time I go into the bank.
- Switching to a new, bigger car seat! Includes a booster seat for when I get even bigger.
- Petting kitty much more nicely than before.
- Having dad sing me Amazing Grace every night when I'm going to bed.
- Drying off with two towels after my bath.
- M&Ms and demi-marshmallows as treats.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Posted by Joel Riggs at 2:10 AM
It is difficult to fully understand how a 'Knock Knock' joke works, but I do like sitting by myself and repeating over and over:
Now THAT is funny! At least it makes mom and dad laugh!
Posted by Joel Riggs at 2:08 AM